[news] UEE lost first kiss to a fellow trainee and chooses Daesung unti

Saturday, December 12, 2009

[news] UEE lost first kiss to a fellow trainee and chooses Daesung unti


UEE was a guest on today's episode of KBS Champagne where she got to play the famous game, Ideal Type World Cup.

The popular After School member confessed, "I can't kiss

guys I meet for the first time. In second year of high school, I kissed someone for the first time. He was a fellow trainee. I would fool around a lot so he said, 'If you do that again, I'm going to kiss you.' So I told him, 'Do it. Do it.'"

She then went on to explain how he also betrayed her, "But out of nowhere, I couldn't get in contact with him. And I noticed that him and a fellow girl trainee were acting weird. Less than a week after breaking up with me, he started going out with that girl trainee."

She shared another different yet still shocking confession, "I've never gotten asked out by a male star."

She's definitely the ideal type for many guys so how come none of them has made their move on her?

On the same show, she was also given choices of various guys and who she preferred. She chose Big Bang's Daesung all the way until the finals where he was pitted against Rain / Bi. Although she was very loyal to Daesung throughout the competition, she chose Rain as #1.


cr: elavip4



0 comments:

Post a Comment