[news] Ivy, “Kim HeeChul was mean to change his contact numbers without notice”

Thursday, December 3, 2009

[news] Ivy, “Kim HeeChul was mean to change his contact numbers without notice”

Coming back with her 3rd album ‘I Be…’, singer Ivy talks about the scandal that she had with Super Junior Kim HeeChul 2 years back.

Ivy was on MBC FM ‘ShinDong and Kim ShinYeong’s ShimShimTaPa’ on 2nd December when she said, “After the scandal, I wanted us to remain as good friends, when I was caught in another scandal, he just suddenly stop contact with me. I tried to call him, but it was some girl who picked up the call.”


It was later known that Kim HeeChul has changed his contact number without notice. And Ivy talks about HeeChul changing his contacts without notice, “Really mean. And recently I met him at a broadcast centre, and I told him ‘Heechul, you wait and see’” sending him a joking warning messge.

s:TVReport

Meanwhile, HeeChul was spotted doing Ivy’s ‘Sonata of Temptation’ during Super Junior’s concert recently.



0 comments:

Post a Comment