[NEWS] Kara Gyuri “ILkicked The Ex-President’s Grandson”

Monday, November 16, 2009

[NEWS] Kara Gyuri “ILkicked The Ex-President’s Grandson”


Girl group Kara’s ‘goddess’ Park Gyuri has raised a few eyebrows with her recent confession about her past kicking the Ex-President’s grandson. On the 14th broadcast of Star Golden Bell when asked the question “Who have you violently kicked in a fit of rage?”, Gyuri shockingly answered “I kicked Ex-President Kim Young Sam’s grandson”.



Park Gyuri further explained “I went to the same kindergarten as Ex-President Kim Young Sam’s. He used to like me a lot but he met a pretty girl from another classroom, so after she came he dumped me.”
She said “It was shocking at such a young age; I connected with that guy. He was 5 and I was 6.”

This has led to viewers asking about the identity of the kindergarten they attended.

Source: http://sports.donga.com/3/02/20091115/24135672/1&top=1

0 comments:

Post a Comment