Park Si Yeon wears Chanel

Friday, May 14, 2010

Park Si Yeon wears Chanel

Image and video hosting by  TinyPic

Actress/model Park Si Yeon (박시연) attended the press conference of SBS's new drama, Coffee House on May 10, 2010. Cast Kang Ji Hwan (강지환), Jung Woong In (정웅인) as well as T-ara's Ham Eun Jung (함은정) were also present.

Actress Park wore a dress from Chanel's Spring/Summer 2010 collection.
Never in my mind would I have thought it was a dress from Chanel. Probably its because after I saw this, looks tacky! In my opinion, the dress is just not working on her. I'm unsure of whether I would prefer the dress runway version or the modified version on Park. Either way, the model rocked the dress better.

Park Si Yeon (박시연) completed the look with a pair of Suecomma Bonnie heels from Suecomma Bonnie's Woman has a dinner at the Bochart in Berlin collection.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment